12.10.2017 – Sunday Announcements
- During the month of December, we will be collecting the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering in support for international missions. Our church goal is $10,000; we have collected $4,820 so far. Let us pray and give generously to this cause!
- The 2018 Budget Proposal was approved during the December Coworker’s Meeting and posted outside the English and Chinese Worship Hall. We will have a Q&A session about the proposed budget following the worship service today. The congregational vote will be next Sunday(12/17). Absentee ballots are available in the front office.
- Christmas Eve Candle Light Worship & Baptism will be December 24th at 7 PM in the Chinese Sanctuary. If anyone is ready to be baptized, please register with Pastor Jean.
- CWC Winter Conference is from December 21st to 25th in Kansas City. You can register online at http://www.cwcnet.org/
- The Youth Ski Trip is from December 27th to 30th. The registration deadline is Sunday, Dec 17th. Total cost is $300. Registration forms can be found outside the English Worship Hall. Please contact Brian Tung for more information.
- 2018 Church Calendar is now available. Please pick-up one per family at the church office.